(These fixes will be retroactive)
- Brighthollow upstairs will no longer error on transition
- Hiravias and Durance will no longer break party manager in the base game
- Characters put into the stronghold with the Rod of Wind and Thunder will no longer break party manager in base game
- Fighter, Confident Aim doubling on Save/Load
- Engagement is now broken when characters are knocked back
- Personal 'Total Damage Done' no longer comes up as '-Infinity'
- Multiple issues with Glittering Gauntlets
- Fixed the Nav around the adra pillar in Elmshore
- Cape of the Cheat will now be rewarded to base and White March Part 1 players
- Charming all enemies in a combat will no longer reset combat
- Audio cutting out in the End Slides following the White March
- Skeleton Wizard 'Necrotic Lance' set up as a ray
- VFX that start from characters heads (breath weapons, etc.) misaligned
- Korean Loc issue with text getting cut off during Character Creation
- Barbarian, Bash hitting multiple times with Carnage
- Chanter, Ancient Memory no longer deactivates after casting an Invocation
- Cipher, Phantom Foes flanked debuff being removed when the enemy is engaged
- Cipher, Psychic Blacklash hitting the Cipher at the start of combat
- Druid, Fire Stag *Missing gui* in the combat log
- Druid, Infestation of Maggots now does the intended amount of damage per tic
- Monk, Torment's Reach no longer procs off every enemy hit
- Priest, Seal spells no longer activate twice
- Priest, Iconic Projection no longer bypasses DR
- Ranger, Powder Burns now works as intended with DR Penetration
- Wizard, Wall of Draining no longer increases beneficial spells permanently
- Sabre base damage will drop from 13-19 to 11-16 and are given a +20% damage mod. They should still take the 'top damage' slot but this change will lower them enough to encourage other options.
The list can also be found here: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/893...-beta-live-104
And that's the list! We want to thank you all for your love and support of Pillars of Eternity from the inception of the Kickstarter in 2012 through to the release back in March of 2015 and up until today. Crazy to think that the game has already been out for a year and a half now. Time flies.
You are all incredible and we look forward to bringing more adventure to you real soon!
Oh! And don't forget that contest! We want your feedback and we know you'll help make Pillars all the better just as you have the entire way.
Have a glorious day,