DOOM [Tweaks & Tips] 
- Cap the framerate: Download RivaTuner Statistics Server, input your desired framerate limit in the "Framerate limit" box, and hit enter (the program comes bundled with MSI Afterburner and earlier versions of EVGA PrecisionX).
Note: Useful if you your system can't maintain, say, 60fps and you're sensitive to the wild fluctuations. The greater window the engine has to render a given frame and the way in which RTSS caps framerates may also help in alleviating stuttering.
- Skip intro videos: Append +com_skipIntroVideo 1 to the game's launch options (right-click -> Properties -> Set launch options). (Credit to Sinatar.)
- Disable mouse smoothing: Append +set m_smooth 0 and +m_smoothing 0 to the game's launch options (see above; use a space to separate each command). (Credit to Blitzhex and TheTrain.)
- Skip button prompt on load screens: Append +com_skipKeyPressOnLoadScreens 1 to the game's launch options (see above; use a space to separate each command). (Credit to Blitzhex and Queen of Hunting.)
- Enable the Ultra Nightmare graphics preset: Not possible. It seems id misspoke as there is no such preset, just a couple of specific options that go above Ultra to Nightmare: shadows quality and virtual texturing page size.
Última edición por BIG; 08/09/2016 a las 21:09
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BIG For This Useful Post:
Lanzarot (08/09/2016), Mario (08/09/2016), rocas_blash (11/09/2016)
Si quereis añadir mas tips en este hilo, no hay problema.
The Following User Says Thank You to BIG For This Useful Post: