Project CARS Update 24 [v10.0-v10.2] Incl DLC [3DM] [UB]
Última edición por jamis; 16/04/2016 a las 13:25
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jamis For This Useful Post:
antxmar (16/04/2016), BIG (16/04/2016), kamikacez (16/04/2016), lpmlol (17/04/2016), mirch (16/04/2016), tornadeitor (16/04/2016), XiouS (17/04/2016)
Mercedes-AMG GT3 & Patch 10.2 Out Now!
15 DE ABRIL - ROBPRANGE
A spectacular new racing machine has just been added to Project CARS as the Mercedes-AMG GT3 is now available for everyone to race with.
Part of ON DEMAND programme, the car is a free addition for all users, just update your installation to take Mercedes' newest racing creation to the track!
The Mercedes-AMG GT3 is aiming to fill the footsteps of Mercedes-Benz ultra-successful AMG SLS GT3 car that clinched victories in all major sports car racing series and endurance racing events based on the FIA’s GT3 rule book.
Like its predecessor, the new AMG GT3 is powered by a normally-aspirated 6.3 liter V8 engine, delivering an excess of 500hp of power. Extensive usage of carbon materials allowed Mercedes to keep their newest GT3 challenger well under the FIA GT3 rulebook’s minimum weight of 1300 kilograms.
The lightweight approach does not mean any corners have been cut in terms of technology though as the ultra-wide AMG GT3 boasts everything that is needed to be competitive in international GT3 racing, including a six-speed sequential gearbox, carbon front and rear diffusors and an adjustable rear wing.
We`ve also rolled out two new updates, adding extensive support for the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset alongside many other improvements as listed below.
Patch 10.1 Release Notes
* Oculus VR SDK 1.3 support
* World shadows are now fully working - Off by default, enable under Options>Visuals>Performance
* Cloud shadows will now be disabled when Shadow Detail is set to OFF
* Fixed replay cameras so that the player has full rotational control during replays, fixed all replay cameras' near clip plane so that the player's view doesn't cut into the nearby objects
* Fixed front-end 'My Garage' cameras to work properly in VR
* Reworked all cameras so that VR orientation/positional tracking always works naturally. This fixes amongst others...
- look-back cameras being inverted
- issues with Front-end cameras
- photo mode
* In-race VR options - Added a 'World Scaling' setting that allows for fine control to scale the world to exactly match the player's expectation
* In-race VR options - Added seat position adjustment
* Removed vignette menu frame from replay screen. Now only displays the replay controls panel
* VR options - Camera Near Clip Plane - Allows the player to control how close to objects the camera will start clipping
* VR options - World movement, G-Force Effect - allows player to set specific values for VR mode
* Detached Starting lights and Messages from movable HUD so that they always appear toward the front of the car
* Changed desktop mirrored view show a single undistorted view with default settings windowed, 1280x720
* Added ability to toggle btween headset and PC speaker audio in the VR options menu, default is headset
* Recenter view position automatically on initial game start
* ...and a few other bits that are now working correctly in VR -
. crepuscular rays
. screen dirt
. camera/visor rain drops
. postprocessing filters
. tonemapping and bloom
. 3D grass
Patch 10.2 Release Notes
PC Patch 10.2 Release notes
* TrackIR - Fixed various bugs to restore proper operation
* Fix issue where in non-VR, the game was defaulting to windowed mode
* Fix Opponent Labels so they show up correctly in VR and non-VR modes
* Restored Main Menu top-right X to exit game
* Configured UI so that In-game VR option only show when using VR
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jamis For This Useful Post:
BIG (16/04/2016), kamikacez (16/04/2016), tornadeitor (16/04/2016)
Ya no me carga compañero!!!!, tenia la 10.00 he sobreescrito todo y me sale
Size error descompresing asset (XMemdecompress)!!!!!
Si, pero de ninguna manera, gracias de todos modos
Entonces no funca? Lo tengo en la versión 10.1.
Desconecta todos los periféricos que no sean imprescindibles (gamepads, volantes, etc....desconectados para la prueba).
Iniciado por entreguerras
Última edición por BIG; 16/04/2016 a las 22:01
De ninguna manera, he tenido que descargarlo de nuevo, que alguién confirme si le ha funcionado, por favor.
Que release tienes??
Iniciado por entreguerras
Y no utilices este hilo para esto, tienes una seccion de ayuda juegos...
Última edición por jamis; 18/04/2016 a las 18:12