v1.010 of Villagers available
1 April >
- Added 2 new big Freeplay maps: The mountain map "Big Boy" and "Islandhopping".
- Added an animated indicator to show consumed resources and created resources.
- Buildings can now be removed if you want to. You can find the button in the
building's window. The windows for raincatchers and wells have also been
- Villagers will now fall in love more randomly, not just when they find space
in a house.
- If houses with free capacity are available, Villagers will sleep in those and
not in front of the townhall. However, Villagers without a partner will still be
sad every night and want to find one!
- Tree stumps will now disappear after a while.
- New names have been added. Have a look out for Wayne!
- Villagers will now be unhappy if they don't have a chapel or church to visit.
- A notice has been added to inform about 'SHIFT + scroll' to zoom while placing
- Notification bar at bottom right is now smaller when opened.
- The zoom-out when placing a building has been reduced.
- Multiple fields can now be SHIFT placed (holding SHIFT, while placing).
- When placing or upgrading a building, near resources or stored resources will
now be added instantly to the building.
- We fixed a bunch of issues with the campaign. If you were stuck in a chapter,
please retry your savegame. If you still experience problems and can't progress
in the campaign, don't hesitate to contact us!
- Villagers will no longer just stand beside an attacking animal and wait to be
killed by it.
- The statistic about villagers without tools will now only contain adult
villagers that actually work.
- Further improvements to keep Villagers from getting stuck and children from
starving to death have been made.
- Fixed the occurrence of infinite loading screens on rare occasions when
"reloading" a map.
- Fixed a bug that was causing issues when cancelling a building.
- Pathfinding has been improved, fixing several small issues including not
- Houses will now save their stored food when extending or removing.
- Unfinished buildings will now show their correct building progress after the
load of a save-game.
- Tool-tips would not disappear on rare occasions. This is now fixed.
- Farmers will no longer move around the field, but actually work and walk on
- Pharmacies will now save their stored medicine count.
- Fixed an issue where buildings would be highlighted, when SHIFT placing
- In some occasions, the campaign progress was not saved between game sessions.
This should be fixed now.
- Shepherds will now bring more food to the barn.
- Barn animals will now reproduce as quickly as described in the window.
- Warehousers will now balance correctly between dedicated storage facilities
and the townhall storage, when assigning through the townhall or loading a
- Animal population in freeplay has been increased.
- Villagers will live a little longer (~40), be less weak and reproduce faster.