Week 1 Patch Notes
19 DE MARZO - KIWIHOTARU (TANYA SHORT)
Hey there moon hunters! We've patched a few times over the last week, and although we still have a bunch of issues we're hoping to tackle next week, I thought I'd catch you up on what we fixed.
If you're interested in keeping tabs on the timing & content of each and every patch, check the forum thread on Patch Notes but here's all of it mushed together for your convenience:
* The framerate is now limited to the current monitor refresh rate.
* Fixed the Songweaver sometimes not regaining stamina while running.
* Fixed the Songweaver’s run speed buff carrying over between areas.
* Fixed the Spellblade’s Shockwave animation triggering when it shouldn’t.
* Fixed several issues with dialogue being displayed incorrectly.
* Fixed an issue that prevented Apricot events from appearing.
* The final boss can no longer be damaged while spawning.
* Fixed an issue where players were getting stuck in certain caves when playing online.
* Fixed players sometimes getting stuck at the hometown selection screen.
* Fixed remote players not always being able to hit the final boss when playing online.
* Fixed an online death synchronization issue.
* Fixed remote player totems sometimes moving off-screen.
* Fixed an issue where enemies would sometimes disappear online.
* The pause panel no longer pauses enemies when online.
* Players with different client versions will be asked to update when trying to join.
* Keybinding settings have been reset to resolve issues some players were having.
* Improved initial loading experience.
* A visual bug with selecting options in the Cooking Panel has been fixed.
* Increased clickable area on the dialogue panel UIs.
* Improved mouse controls in the in-game options menu.
* Fixed some incorrect button icons being shown in the ability panel.
* The host's IP address is now shown in the "host game" menu, as well as an option to hide it.
* The host game menu now links to our "How to play online" guide.