* Support for Logitech ARX Control for smartphones and tablets has been added.
* The game now also supports Logitech LED Illumination.
* Players can now right-click items in the inventory to sell non-favorited items.
* Client players can now join a host’s game via Steam invitation while set to “invite only”.
* Claptrap will no longer drop his buzzaxe when pressing the “drop weapon” key.
* The Mission “Rose Tinting” is now able to be completed after saving and quitting during dialog while killing minions.
* The Boss Nova assault rifle will now correctly appear as blue rarity, rather than green and its stats will receive a slight boost.
* Players will no longer become permanently slowed when exiting a vehicle while under the slowing effect of a Cryovine.
* A notification to inform players that they must agree to the Terms of Service and PP to access SHiFT will now appear prior to displaying them in the main menu.
* DLC customizations should no longer be unlocked when certain base game customizations are unlocked.
* The boss “EOS” will now have its nameplate display correctly for clients in a multiplayer game.
* Objective waypoints for the side mission “EG0-TP” will now appear correctly when playing the mission in True Vault Hunter Mode and above.
* The waypoint in the mission “Follow Your Heart” will now appear correctly when Janey Springs has moved back to Concordia.
* The mission “Sub-Level 13” will now display the correct level transition waypoint.
* The weapon aim toggle will now work correctly when using Nisha’s “One for Each of Ya” skill.
* Clients will no longer see placeholder graphics when joining into a 3 or 4 player game.
* A New-U station in “Veins of Helios” now has an appropriately sized ‘use’ distance.
* The explosive element of Claptrap’s elemental subroutine is now capable of setting off a nova when triggered.
* Player inspect menu should now provide accurate data.
* Rocket launchers will no longer spawn with critical hit bonuses. Players with rocket launchers with a critical hit bonus will find that a random bonus has replaced the critical hit bonus.
* Players will no longer fail the Holodome Onslaught missions and become stuck when getting too close to the New-U station.
* The formerly non-functional New-U station in the map “Motherlessboard” in the Claptastic Voyage DLC will now function.
* Aurelia’s “Excellent Shot, Madam” skill DoT will now do the correct amount of damage.
* X-STLK-23 can now drop Eridian Vanquisher class mods for the Doppelganger and Baroness.
* Frostfire weapon effects will now become inactive when switching to a different weapon.
* Claptrap can now only digistruct one copy of himself when using the skill “Second Wind (by Tediore)”.
* The platform and travel station to Deck 13 ½ from the final boss area will no longer be hidden when the mission “System Shutdown” is ready to be Turned In.
* Moxxi’s toy chest can now only be opened once.
* Aurelia’s “Excellent Shot, Madam” skill will no longer be triggered when the player is inside a vehicle.
* Inventory cards with long titles will now display the second line of the title in all languages.
* Oz Kits will now show comparison arrows on their item cards if the element types do not match.
* The Fragnum 88’s critical hit bonus will now be applied correctly.
* Clients playing as Nisha will no longer keep a copy of a dropped pistol in their left hand when using the “One for Each of Ya” skill.
* Players can now receive loyalty rewards for DLC characters.
* Athena players will no longer receive a message and experience when using the “Clear!” skill on a co-op partner who has already bled out in “Fight for Your Life” mode.
* Waypoints will no longer be displayed on a disabled level transition in Tycho’s Ribs.
* Purple rarity rocket launchers will now use the appropriate material.
* The waypoint for the objective “Find last colleague” in the mission “Science and Violence” will now display correctly after saving and quitting during the mission.
* Nisha’s left-hand weapon will no longer fire when aiming down the sight.
* Both guns should now always be present when dual wielding as Nisha.
* There will no longer be waypoints on a travel station from Concordia to Crisis Scar before it is accessible.
* The waypoint for the mission “Find Pickle” will now display correctly.
* The Bosun will now have higher shield regeneration, particularly in True Vault Hunter Mode.
* Players now have an option to turn off the Oxygen V/O Warning Messages through the pause menu during gameplay. Client players on the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 may have to restart the game after changing the option for the change to take effect.
* Moonstones will no longer be refunded to the player after buying a Moxxtail from Moxxi’s Bar in Concordia and then looting another moonstone drop.
* The V/O for starting the mission “Quarantine: Infestation” will now more reliably play when accepting the mission.
* V/O will now play correctly regardless of the order in which the books are picked up in the mission “Voice Over”.
* The “damage resist” effect will now display correctly when playing in non-English languages.
* The “Data Scrubber” grenade mod will now use a more appropriate material.
* The “Meganade” grenade mod will now use a more appropriate material.
* The “Shield of Ages” will now use a more appropriate material.
* The “Rerouter” shield will now use a more appropriate material.
* Juggernaut Oz Kits will now use a more appropriate material.
* Disrepair and Self-Loathing will no longer get into an infinite teleporting loop.
* Aurelia now has a callout for when her oxygen is low.
* The turrets in the mission “Rose Tinting” will now spawn at the appropriate time.
* Credits now include composition sections.
* The Fast Travel station at the entrance of Outlands Spur now activates when the player enters the map.
* Aurelia’s “Save the Queen” skill now has appropriate status effect damage.
* Various stability improvements.